Position Available -
Housing Officer (Cardiff Bay office)
We have an exciting vacancy at our Cardiff Bay Branch for a Housing Officer. You’ll need to have enthusiasm, dedication, excellent customer service skills and be looking for a challenging & rewarding role. Your negotiating skills and patience will be required at all times. You will take care of our tenants from the point of contract signing right through to their final inspection at the end of their tenancy. To include, preparation of inventories, mid term & end of tenancy inspections, maintenance management and signing of legal documentation.
Vacancy includes working Saturday’s on a Rota basis.
Full driving license & computer skills essential. Competitive salary.
Opportunity to study & gain other qualifications.
Email your C.V. to Operations Director Lee Millard, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lettings Administrator (Cardiff Bay office)
We are currently recruiting for the exciting role of Lettings Administrator. Previous experience in property lettings and previous experience in administration role is preferred .
You will need to have enthusiasm, dedication, excellent customer service skills and be looking for a challenging and rewarding role. Your customer service skills will be required at all times as front of house.
Main roles and responsibilities to include:
- Chasing up leads and generating new business
- To confirm new rentals with landlord by telephone and in writing
- To complete all paperwork accurately according to company procedures
- To be responsible for income taken in the Lettings Office and to be accountable for all monies collected personally
- To communicate effectively and professionally with customers and be polite and courteous to tenants and landlords at all times
- Effectively use the Microsoft office system. Training will be given on other property databases
- Management of the daily diary and personal tasks
- To find new landlords and increase the Keylet Management and Letting portfolio
- To complete accurate rental evaluations with landlords advising on current legislation and Keylet regulations.
- To assess the reference requirements of the tenant confirming details with the landlord where necessary
- To ensure that updated property lists are available in the office for prospective tenants at all times
- To organize the Lettings Diary on a daily basis. Prepare all viewing lists ensuring tenants are provided with adequate notice for access as per the instruction of the branch manager.
Competitive salary depending on experience with additional commission.
Appropriate candidates should send C.V. and covering letter to Operations Director, email@example.com