Part-time position available
We are currently recruiting for the exciting role of part-time lettings negotiator. Previous experience in property lettings and previous experience in administration role is preferred but not required.
You will need to have enthusiasm, dedication, excellent customer service skills and be looking for a challenging and rewarding role. Your customer service skills will be required at all times dealing with customers.
Main roles and responsibilities to include:
- Chasing up leads and generating new business
- To conduct viewings
- To confirm new rentals with landlord by telephone and in writing
- To complete all paperwork accurately according to company procedures
- To be responsible for income taken in the Lettings Office and to be accountable for all monies collected personally
- To communicate effectively and professionally with customers and be polite and courteous to tenants and landlords at all times
- Effectively use the Microsoft office system. Training will be given on other property databases
- Management of the daily diary and personal tasks
- To organize the Lettings Diary on a daily basis. Prepare all viewing lists ensuring tenants are provided with adequate notice for access as per the instruction of the branch manager.
Competitive rate of pay with additional commission.
Appropriate candidates should send C.V. and covering letter to the lettings manager, firstname.lastname@example.org