LET'S OPEN DOORS TOGETHER
Keylet are committed to providing the best service for all of our tenants. As a valued customer you will be looked after when you need us by our dedicated housing team. The housing department are available to help from the hours of 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday and 10am until 5pm on Saturdays. Out of these hours you can rest assured by the knowledge that we also have a 24 hour call out facility in place on 02920388399 for those unexpected emergencies.
We know how difficult it can be when something isn't working. This is why we have designed and developed our state of the art online maintenance reporting system to make the whole process easier. Simply log on to your home page by clicking on the link below and follow the prompts. The more information you can give us the better, it all helps to make sure we can pin point the problem quicker. We've teamed up with a full compliment of maintenance providers on hand to deal with the problems when they do crop up.
When reporting maintenance use your initiative, we’re not expecting you to get you tool box out and get to work but we do need you to provide us with accurate feedback and to be realistic with your expectations. Be clear on what you are responsible for (i.e light bulbs, unblocking sinks) and act accordingly.
We strive to respond to all non emergency issues within 48 hours and will provide you with a full assessment of the problem and an expected timeframe for resolution. You can log on to your homepage for a full update on the progress of a job at any time.
You will also have 24 hour access to emergency contractors by calling the Out of Hours Support Line on 02920388399.
At Keylet your safety is paramount and our priority is to make sure that all of our properties comply with all current legislation and conform to strict health and safety codes of practice. This gives you peace of mind that you won’t find a safer place to live. Accidents are not on our list of things that we like dealing with so we ask that you bear the following this in mind to ensure your stay with us is a safe one:
All of our properties have passed their Gas safety checks and we hold the relevant certificates on file. If you notice any changes to the appliance let us know straight away! Leaking gas is a fire hazard. If you smell gas contact Transco (0800 111 999) immediately. Turn off the supply at the main meter and open windows. Do not switch anything electrical on or off, including lights.
Carbon Monoxide poisoning is a silent killer caused by toxic fumes let off from faulty gas appliances. Be vigilant and invest in a carbon monoxide detector
Shared houses are at more risk of fires. All of our properties are fitted with smoke detectors and larger houses will have a full fire alarm system in place. Tampering with these installations is a serious breach of contract and could put lives at risk. Exit routes from the property should be kept clear of obstructions at all times. With common sense and due care disasters can be avoided!
We like to think that all of our homes are a safe place to live but there’s no harm in taking the time to make sure that you and your home are protected. Once in the property:
If you have doubts about the security of your house contact the Community Safety Officer at your local Police Station.
For further information and advice on how to protect yourself you’re your home visit the Crimestoppers website - click here