Housing Officer – Cardiff
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year
Keylet are a well-established sales and lettings agency based in Cardiff with two vibrant and energetic offices in Cathays and Cardiff Bay. Keylet are prominent in the Cardiff Student market as well as more recently venturing into the executive field. Due to the rise in demand for Student and Executive properties, we are recruiting a Housing Officer to work in our busy office under the Housing Manager.
Due to the nature of the role, we are looking for a dedicated, organised and approachable Housing Officer who will assist with everything from office duties to inventories and inspections. We would like someone who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and hit the ground running! Previous experience is essential, as is working in a fast paced, customer focused environment as you will be liaising with landlords, tenants, contractors and colleagues from other Keylet departments.
- Management of day to day maintenance issues
- Performing inventories, mid-term and exit inspections
- To complete all paperwork accurately according to company procedures
- To communicate effectively and professionally with customers and be polite and courteous to tenants and landlords at all times
- Management of licenses and certification
- General administration support for the Maintenance and Housing managers
- Taking PDQ payments in person/via phone
- Keys management – booking in/out
You must have/be:
- Possess a strong work ethic
- Efficient at time management and diary management
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate (especially Excel and database software)
- Hold a full, clean driving licence (essential) as you will be driving company vehicles
- Saturdays are included within the role based on a rota system
- 1 year property management experience
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary of £17,000 – £19,000 (dependent on experience)
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to study & gain qualifications and be licensed under the new Rent Smart Wales legislation.
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility criteria and following 3 months in service)
- Regular fun social events with the Keylet team
Apply for this Job
You can call us on 02920 388 399 for more information.
Alternatively, you can apply RIGHT NOW by sending your CV together with a covering letter using the form below or by email directly to : email@example.com
Published: September 5, 2019