Lettings Negotiator – Cardiff
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
Keylet are a well-established Sales and Lettings agency based in Cardiff with two vibrant and energetic offices in Cathays and Cardiff Bay. Keylet are prominent in the Cardiff Student market as well as more recently venturing into the Executive field. Due to the rise in demand for Student and Executive properties, we are recruiting a Lettings Negotiator to work in our busy office under the Lettings Manager.
Due to the nature of the role, we are looking for a dedicated, organised and approachable Lettings Negotiator who will assist with everything from office duties to viewings. We would like someone who isn’t afraid to get stuck in and hit the ground running! Knowledge of the Cardiff area is desirable, as is previous experience in a similar role.
- Chasing up leads and generating new business
- To confirm new rentals with landlord by telephone and in writing
- To complete all paperwork accurately according to company procedures
- To communicate effectively and professionally with customers and be polite and courteous to tenants and landlords at all times
- To achieve rental targets as set out on a monthly basis
- To find new landlords and increase the Keylet Management and Letting portfolio
- To complete accurate rental valuations with landlords advising on current legislation and Keylet regulations
- To assess the reference requirements of the tenant confirming details with the landlord where necessary
- To organize the Lettings Diary on a daily basis. Prepare all viewing lists ensuring tenants are provided with adequate notice for access
You must have / be:
- Target driven and possess a strong work ethic
- Efficient at time management and diary management
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate (especially Excel and database software)
- Hold a full, clean driving licence (essential) as you will be driving company vehicles
- Saturdays are included within the role based on a rota system
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary of £18,000 – £20,000 (dependent on experience)
- Commission based on performance
- 21 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to study & gain qualifications and be licensed under the new Rent Smart Wales legislation.
- Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme (subject to eligibility criteria and following 3 months in service)
- Regular fun social events with the Keylet team
If you believe you hold the skills and attributes we are looking for, please get in contact today.
Apply for this Job
You can call us on 02920 388 399 for more information.
Alternatively, you can apply RIGHT NOW by sending your CV together with a covering letter using the form below or by email directly to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Published: September 4, 2019