KEYLET JOIN FORCES WITH FIXFLO
Keylet Sales & Lettings, have partnered with one of the leading ‘Prop Tech’ businesses of 2016, Fixflo.
Fixflo is a property software system that tenants, contractors and landlords will all benefit from. The online maintenance system is available 24/7, in which tenants can report maintenance at their convenience, via our website, on their mobile/ipad or via our Keylet App. The system can be accessed in over 40 different languages and tenants have the opportunity to provide photograph’s of the issues along with make and model numbers should the issue concern an appliance. The system is user friendly for both tenants and agents which makes the lettings process smoother from start to finish, it is image based which helps tenants identify the problem and whether the responsibility is down to the tenant or landlord. We have adapted this from our guide of Tenant Vs Lanldord responsibilites, which details this further. Fixflo allows for you to communicate with us through the system, so that all parties can easily track the progress of the maintenance report.
- A 24/7 system
- Guidance notes as maintenance is reported
- Clarity on tenant and landlord responsibilties
- Easily track the progress of an issue
- Available in many languages
- Can provide photos
- No log in details required
- Opportunity to authorise access via management key
- Opportunity to book an appointment with our contractor
- Maintenance and Certification in one system
- Can approve works straight from your phone
- Can agree a maximum spend for a job
- A clear list of previous and current maintenance jobs
- Instant updates provided to you by the agent
- Faster repairs to avoid long term damage
Therefore, any properties that are fully managed by Keylet will have complete access to Fixflo. The system will be going live in stages, due to the size of our portfolio, so that all of our managed properties will be live on the system in May.
We hope the partnership will allow Keylet to continue to grow and further enhance our high levels of customer service for both landlords and tenants. To find out more about the system please contact us.
Published: April 28, 2016BACK TO NEWS LIST