For most maintenance issues you can request and track a maintenance request using the FIXFLO system (click the Fixflo logo to open up the page). In the event of an EMERGENCY follow the instructions below.
For emergencies relating to your tenancy , please contact Keylet Head Office. We are open :
- Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 7.00pm,
- Saturdays from 10.00am to 5.00pm.
If you have emergency maintenance to report outside of normal office hours, please call one of the following numbers:
- For electrical faults where there is the danger of fire please contact RED BADGE ELECTRICAL on 07968 372 897 or 02920 615 235
- If you suspect a gas leak please contact TRANSCO on 0800 111 999
- For water leaks and loss of heating or hot water please contact GAS TECH on 07951 759 721
- If you have been locked out of your home out of office hours and require a locksmith, please contact TONY’S LOCKSMITHS on 07768 612837
Please only use this service for real emergencies.
If the system is abused you may put someone else’s health at risk and you will be charged £75.00 + VAT for a false call out.
When can I expect someone to attend to the problem?
Once you have registered your maintenance query it will be assessed as to the response time required for that problem. For example if there is a water leak or gas leak, then this is considered a priority and someone will call to attend these matters within a few hours. If the query is relating to a broken door handle, the time allocated to repair this will be considerably longer but within a specified time guide.
What is an emergency?
These are some examples:
- Gas leaks
- Electrical fault where there is danger of fire
- Total or partial loss of water supply – First check with the water supplier
- Leaking water or heating pipe, tank, cistern or toilet
- Dangerous structures such as loose cast iron rainwater gutters, unsafe chimney stacks or roofs
- Serious danger to the security of your home