We have an exciting vacancy at our CARDIFF BAY branch for a HOUSING OFFICER.
Previous Lettings and Property Management experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided. You will need to have enthusiasm, dedication, excellent customer service skills and be looking for a challenging and rewarding role. You will take care of our tenants from the point of contract signing right through to their final inspection at the end of their tenancy.
Main roles and responsibilities to include:
- Management of the day to day maintenance issues using the on-line service.
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and contractors.
- Completing inventories, mid-term and exit inspections.
- Management and organisation of certification.
- Effectively use the Microsoft office system. Training will be given on other property databases.
- General administration support for the housing department and general manager.
- All applicants must be computer literate.
A full, clean driving license is required.
You will also be required to train for Rent Smart Wales within the first 3 months, with the opportunity to study for N.F.O.P.P. qualifications within the first 12 months of service.
Vacancy includes working Saturday’s on a rota basis.
Competitive salary depending on experience.
To apply for this role please email your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org.